Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee State 68 Morehead 61

Featured Replies

Great season for the Eagles. They improved light years. They have a couple of good ball players coming in next year. The future is looking bright.

 

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles, Eagles are the best.

I hope TSU loses to Murray/TTU. We had a great season considering where we were and the future looks VERY bright. I'll miss Nic and Jamyron.

First of all, no doubt the future is bright for MSU basketball. They'll be tough to contend with in the OVC for the next few years.

 

Secondly, Tennessee State has been playing good basketball lately and they have taken their play to the next level.

 

All that being said, I still felt comfortable the whole game that MSU was getting ready to take control and win the game. Unfortunately, there were too many turnovers (probably 20 or so), several key bad calls or missed calls by the sketchiest officiating crew I have ever seen at the DI level, and too many missed free throws.

 

This was easily the most disappointed I've ever been after a Morehead basketball game. Not even close. This was by far the most disappointing loss ever.

  • Author

^ I'd say it's disappointing for your wallet too..:lol:

I will also add that the Tennessee State fans were mostely a bunch of classless losers that decided it would be a good idea to taunt all of the Morehead fans and players after the game. A fan war was on the verge or breaking out because of their actions. It was absolutely pathetic to look over there and see mostly adults acting like that.

^ I'd say it's disappointing for your wallet too..:lol:

 

 

Sorry, I don't joke about MSU losses.

Tough loss for the Eagles!

 

I hate to say it, but Tennessee State could potentially win the OVC. They have hit their stride at the right time.

I will also add that the Tennessee State fans were mostely a bunch of classless losers that decided it would be a good idea to taunt all of the Morehead fans and players after the game. A fan war was on the verge or breaking out because of their actions. It was absolutely pathetic to look over there and see mostly adults acting like that.

 

That's sad to hear. One would hope that you would win and lose with class.

That's sad to hear. One would hope that you would win and lose with class.

 

They were screaming insults and then started singing TSU songs and screaming as all the fans exited the arena. I don't want to call them all classless, but the majority of them were involved. I loved having my 3-year old daughter watch them go back and forth with the MSU students.

They were screaming insults and then started singing TSU songs and screaming as all the fans exited the arena. I don't want to call them all classless, but the majority of them were involved. I loved having my 3-year old daughter watch them go back and forth with the MSU students.

 

Remember, Tennessee State once had a coach bring a gun to practice.:rolleyes:

Remember, Tennessee State once had a coach bring a gun to practice.:rolleyes:

 

Ouch, I didn't know about that one. I will give the team credit - they are a very athletic bunch.

Ouch, I didn't know about that one. I will give the team credit - they are a very athletic bunch.

 

It was Nolan Richardson's son. He was fired shortly thereafter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.