Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee State 68 Morehead 61

Featured Replies

It was Nolan Richardson's son. He was fired shortly thereafter.

 

Yeah, I think I do remember that now that you mentioned his name.

What does Morehead return next season? I know you've mentioned them having a good group coming in. Will they be the favorite in the OVC next year? Top three again?

What does Morehead return next season? I know you've mentioned them having a good group coming in. Will they be the favorite in the OVC next year? Top three again?

 

Well, they were preseason bottom 2 this year. So, they've had a great year when you consider that. All they lose is Nikola Stojakovic and Jamyron Steward. Stojakovic is currently tied for 8th in NCAA Div. I in assists per game at 6.7. He recently set the single season record for assists in a season at MSU. He'll be a tough component to replace. Steward is the team's 3rd leading scorer at almost 12 ppg.

 

I have heard that they have another top 30 recruiting class in the works, so that'll be interesting to keep an eye on. This season's class ended up being something like 31 in the nation. Not bad for Morehead.

Coach T seemed very hopeful about some of his recruits.

 

On the TSU front. I have no problem with cheering, dancing, singing, etc. Just do it in your own section. Don't get up and throw stuff into MSU fans faces.

Coach T seemed very hopeful about some of his recruits.

 

On the TSU front. I have no problem with cheering, dancing, singing, etc. Just do it in your own section. Don't get up and throw stuff into MSU fans faces.

 

That was my thoughts. No problems from me with celebrating a big win, but do it with a little class. It was really sad to see them trashing the MSU band.

Tough loss for Morehead St.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.