Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Baseball League #2

What day of the week would you like to have the draft on? 11 members have voted

  1. 1. What day of the week would you like to have the draft on?

    • Monday
      18%
      2
    • Tuesday
      9%
      1
    • Wednesday
      9%
      1
    • Thursday
      0%
      0
    • Friday
      0%
      0
    • Saturday
      9%
      1
    • Sunday
      54%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

What about Sunday March 16 8 pm?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
What about Sunday March 16 8 pm?
The 8 pm time wasn't available. So the draft will start at 7:30 pm on Sunday March 16.
The 8 pm time wasn't available. So the draft will start at 7:30 pm on Sunday March 16.

 

:thumb:

Not good. I wont be there. I'll be on the way back from Catlanta. Guess I'm out.

My team isnt showing in myteams for me to do the draft, did I get booted from the leauge?

Dude wheres the link to get into the draft room? someone please post it please

I guess I can't draft cause I cant even see where to get into the draft room, grrrr

There is no red box, in the leauge homepage?

Go to ESPN and log in and hit MLB and then you will see out league and then click on your name.

I got 10 Cubs, I'm happy, would have been happier if I could have gotten D. Lee and Aramis...

I had not checked this thread in a while, forgot about it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.