Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Baseball League #2

What day of the week would you like to have the draft on? 11 members have voted

  1. 1. What day of the week would you like to have the draft on?

    • Monday
      18%
      2
    • Tuesday
      9%
      1
    • Wednesday
      9%
      1
    • Thursday
      0%
      0
    • Friday
      0%
      0
    • Saturday
      9%
      1
    • Sunday
      54%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I got 10 Cubs, I'm happy, would have been happier if I could have gotten D. Lee and Aramis...

 

You do realize thats not very smart?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm I don't care, most of them I picked up later, trust me Marmol and Wood will prove solid relievers. Soto is the biggest risk I took. Fukudome was picked up way late, as was Theriot and Derosa, are bench guys and Soriano, Zambrano, Hill and Lilly are all good players

Besides its more fun for me that way, not like my life depends on the league and I dont have to root against my favorite team and they are the only team I really know a lot about, plus its more fun than just putting it on auto pilot for all 26 picks cause I dont what to do :D

Besides its more fun for me that way, not like my life depends on the league and I dont have to root against my favorite team and they are the only team I really know a lot about, plus its more fun than just putting it on auto pilot for all 26 picks cause I dont what to do :D

 

To bad the Reds are going to win the Division.

I'm a little miffed that my last two picks were auto picked for no apparent reason.

To bad the Reds are going to win the Division.

 

:lol::lol::lol::laugh::laugh::laugh::lol::lol::lol:

I'm a little miffed that my last two picks were auto picked for no apparent reason.

 

I had big plans for those and I think I should have first pick of the free agents since those two guys were not picked.

  • Author
:lol: NWO where you at?
I've been battling the flu.
  • Author
I had big plans for those and I think I should have first pick of the free agents since those two guys were not picked.

I don't know what happened because I wasn't there. You'll need to make sure you pick them before someone else does.

I've been battling the flu.

 

Ouch I am kind of sick myself.

I had big plans for those and I think I should have first pick of the free agents since those two guys were not picked.

 

I didn't make my first pick but HT says he's good so I'm ok with it. My last pick was Kerry Wood:lol:

I don't know what happened because I wasn't there. You'll need to make sure you pick them before someone else does.

 

Yeah, I'm not going to use a waiver claim on them though. I assume there is a period of waivers, then they turn into free agents, much like on yahoo?

I like how its a 10 member league but 11 people voted haha

I like how its a 10 member league but 11 people voted haha

 

Actually only 9 people voted you could have multiple choices. :sssh::D

Actually only 9 people voted you could have multiple choices. :sssh::D

 

:irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.