Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Baseball League #2

What day of the week would you like to have the draft on? 11 members have voted

  1. 1. What day of the week would you like to have the draft on?

    • Monday
      18%
      2
    • Tuesday
      9%
      1
    • Wednesday
      9%
      1
    • Thursday
      0%
      0
    • Friday
      0%
      0
    • Saturday
      9%
      1
    • Sunday
      54%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Yeah, I'm not going to use a waiver claim on them though. I assume there is a period of waivers, then they turn into free agents, much like on yahoo?

I'll check on it and let you know.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Yeah, I'm not going to use a waiver claim on them though. I assume there is a period of waivers, then they turn into free agents, much like on yahoo?
All of the undrafted players will be come free agents on Wednesday.

So you think we can take a look at how pitching stats are scored.

  • Author
So you think we can take a look at how pitching stats are scored.

We sure can. Can you do me a favor? Start a new thread about this. Please put which league you are talking about in the title. This is to hold down as much confusion as possible.

 

I would but I just had shoulder surgery this past Thursday and it is difficult for me to type for any lengthy period right now.

 

I would really appreciate it.

  • Author

Hey, I posted the scoring categories on the leagues home page. Check them out there and let me know what changes you suggest.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.