Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Moss and Culpepper wanting to reunite

Featured Replies

You're right, Randy Moss is all of a sudden a choir boy. He is the poster child for everything that is right in the NFL. He can do whatever he chooses, but he'll have a hard time putting up the same numbers anywhere else.

 

Depends on what numbers you're talking about...bigger numbers on the pay check would be more important to me. :thumb:

 

I didn't say he was a choir boy, but it's seems a little funny to be saying that a guy should shut up and play football when that's all he did for 19 games last season. ;)

Depends on what numbers you're talking about...bigger numbers on the pay check would be more important to me. :thumb:

 

I didn't say he was a choir boy, but it's seems a little funny to be saying that a guy should shut up and play football when that's all he did for 19 games last season. ;)

 

How about allegedly beating his girlfriend up?

 

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Moss fan on the football field - but, I'm not sure what kind of person he is away from the field. I'm also a T.O. fan, on the field.

How about allegedly beating his girlfriend up?

 

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Moss fan on the football field - but, I'm not sure what kind of person he is away from the field. I'm also a T.O. fan, on the field.

 

I could care less what he does. I just don't agree with criticizing a guy for making the decision to take the most money. Now, if he leaves NE for more money, and then starts complaining because they aren't winning or he isn't getting the ball enough...that's a different story. :thumb:

Culpepper needs Moss far more than Moss needs a backup QB like Culpepper. Frankly, even in Culpepper's heyday in Minnesota, he thrived only because he had the best receiving duo in football. Not to hard to tell Moss and Carter to go out, throw it in their general direction, and come up with a completion.

Culpepper needs Moss far more than Moss needs a backup QB like Culpepper. Frankly, even in Culpepper's heyday in Minnesota, he thrived only because he had the best receiving duo in football. Not to hard to tell Moss and Carter to go out, throw it in their general direction, and come up with a completion.

 

Agreed. I was wondering why Moss would want Culpepper back, but I guess Moss likes playing the game Jackpot. You get a lot of big plays, a lot of time on Sportscenter, and a lot of touchdowns with a guy who can do nothing but throw the ball up in the air to you. Now that Culpepper is even less mobile, he won't even be able to run for positive yards- more lobs to the Moss.

Agreed. I was wondering why Moss would want Culpepper back, but I guess Moss likes playing the game Jackpot. You get a lot of big plays, a lot of time on Sportscenter, and a lot of touchdowns with a guy who can do nothing but throw the ball up in the air to you. Now that Culpepper is even less mobile, he won't even be able to run for positive yards- more lobs to the Moss.

 

Hard to beat 23 TD's...:lol:

  • Author

I would think that Brady would have to be pretty hot if they let Moss get away. He restructured his contract to keep guys around. He has kept his mouth shut when the let Branch, Givens, Patten and Stallworth go. I would think he has told them that they better not let Moss get away.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.