February 21, 200818 yr Who are be your picks as of right now. Kevin Love Michael Beasley O.J Mayo Eric Gordan Derrick Rose
February 21, 200818 yr Ive not looked at stats really so some of these maybe off, but there are so many others who deserve mentioning besides the ones already named. DeAndre Jordan Patrick Patterson JJ Hickson Anthony Randolph Nick Calathes Jerryd Bayless Davon Jefferson I am sure that I have missed several really good ones!
February 21, 200818 yr Author Ive not looked at stats really so some of these maybe off, but there are so many others who deserve mentioning besides the ones already named. DeAndre Jordan Patrick Patterson JJ Hickson Anthony Randolph Nick Calathes Jerryd Bayless Davon Jefferson I am sure that I have missed several really good ones! Absolutely:thumb:Alot of solid freshmen in this years class. The list could go on too.
February 21, 200818 yr DeAndre Jordan has not impressed me all that much this year. He does have a ton of upside. You guys forgot about Green.
February 21, 200818 yr 1st team Kevin Love Michael Beasley Eric Gordon Derrick Rose Kyle Singler 2nd team OJ Mayo Patrick Patterson Nick Calathes Jared Bayless DeAndre Jordan 3rd Team Nolan Smith Jordan Crawford JJ Hickson Anthony Randolph Davon Jefferson
February 21, 200818 yr DeAndre Jordan has not impressed me all that much this year. He does have a ton of upside. You guys forgot about Green. I agree with u about Jordan. He's having a very average year at best. Probably needs another year to work on some things but I'm sure since he's 7' and athletic he will be a lottery pick.
February 21, 200818 yr 1st team Kevin Love Michael Beasley Eric Gordon Derrick Rose Kyle Singler 2nd team OJ Mayo Patrick Patterson Nick Calathes Jared Bayless DeAndre Jordan 3rd Team Nolan Smith Jordan Crawford JJ Hickson Anthony Randolph Davon Jefferson :thumb: I like this list.
February 21, 200818 yr 1st team Kevin Love Michael Beasley Eric Gordon Derrick Rose Kyle Singler 2nd team OJ Mayo Patrick Patterson Nick Calathes Jared Bayless DeAndre Jordan 3rd Team Nolan Smith Jordan Crawford JJ Hickson Anthony Randolph Davon Jefferson Pretty good list there!:thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.