Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone Co 76 Rose Hill 69

Featured Replies

I really like his game. He's the clear #1 POY candidate to start next season in the 9th. I have not watched Boone since their first game so I ask: do they let him play the point much? If not, I really think they're missing the boat. If he has a "big" on him, no way that kid can guard him out top. Let him penetrate and score or dish to the big boy or out to a shooter.

 

But that's just me... I love mismatches and Mcfarland is a mismatch problem.

 

He is a good player. Boone needs his size down low for rebounding. He can still slash from the wing. His outside shot is a weakness. He can fill in well at point against a big, athletic guard or to help break a press, but Gabbard and Popp are also very capable of running the offense, and they shoot well from outside.

Congratulations to Boone Co. I wish I could have gone to this game. It looks like defense, which usually is strong for RH, was a problem tonight.

I see a lot of points scored by sophomores. 54 for Boone. 48 for RH plus 9 from a FROSH.

 

 

 

Just curious as to how you knew Barber was a Freshman.

He is a good player. Boone needs his size down low for rebounding. He can still slash from the wing. His outside shot is a weakness. He can fill in well at point against a big, athletic guard or to help break a press, but Gabbard and Popp are also very capable of running the offense, and they shoot well from outside.

 

You and I may have had this debate after the Holy Cross game. Let me clarify that I'm not saying make him the permanent PG. I'm saying use him to get baskets when the opportunity presents itself. Boone already has a strong young PG so I'm not looking for him to be replaced. Use him in spots .

Just curious as to how you knew Barber was a Freshman.

 

All-knowing. All-seeing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and all-hearing as someone told me that was the case.

Was a fast paced game and the officials were not going to blow the wistle, must have had a hot date. Boone was very impressive, especially form outside and they move quick to the basket. Looked like the boys from the hill were in slow motion in the 1st quarter, hopefully just the long bus trip. They will be fine and now need to fet on focus for district play.

Another good win for the 9th region. Boone County has the ability to go far into the regional tournament. In my opinion, McFarland makes this team go. When he is having an off night, they seem to struggle.

You and I may have had this debate after the Holy Cross game. Let me clarify that I'm not saying make him the permanent PG. I'm saying use him to get baskets when the opportunity presents itself. Boone already has a strong young PG so I'm not looking for him to be replaced. Use him in spots .

Agreed!:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.