Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Centre is now #3 in the Nation!

Featured Replies

:laugh: And you live in Danville?;)

 

I was thinking the same thing.

Check out Thomas More at 21-0 and #5 in the womens poll!

 

Kentucky representing!

 

Those chicks are freaking good. They have been smoking some teams this year. This sick thing is one if not their best post player is not even playing this year.

Centre seems to be playing their best ball of the season right now too!

I was thinking the same thing.

 

Centre is like its own little world and noone ever talks about it. I have been to many Danville and Boyle county football and basketball games, but nothing at Centre. I did go to Centre for the Brass Band Festival.

Centre is like its own little world and noone ever talks about it. I have been to many Danville and Boyle county football and basketball games, but nothing at Centre. I did go to Centre for the Brass Band Festival.

 

I agree there does seem to be somewhat of a "Centre Bubble" effect going on in Danville. I think something should be done to help with the relations between the College and the town.

This is great for them. I hope they do very well this year and the rest of the year.

I agree there does seem to be somewhat of a "Centre Bubble" effect going on in Danville. I think something should be done to help with the relations between the College and the town.

 

I wasn't saying anything to take a cheap shot at Centre or anything. I was just being honest. Its hard to believe that I've lived here for a year and haven't really heard anyone mention Centre. That just seems odd.

Centre is now number 2 in the nation and beat the

Stormy Petrels of Oglethorpe last night. They're riding about a 22-game winning streak.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.