Centre is now #3 in the Nation!

CentreRocks

I was thinking the same thing.

Centre is like its own little world and noone ever talks about it. I have been to many Danville and Boyle county football and basketball games, but nothing at Centre. I did go to Centre for the Brass Band Festival.

Centre is like its own little world and noone ever talks about it. I have been to many Danville and Boyle county football and basketball games, but nothing at Centre. I did go to Centre for the Brass Band Festival.

I agree there does seem to be somewhat of a "Centre Bubble" effect going on in Danville. I think something should be done to help with the relations between the College and the town.

I agree there does seem to be somewhat of a "Centre Bubble" effect going on in Danville. I think something should be done to help with the relations between the College and the town.

I wasn't saying anything to take a cheap shot at Centre or anything. I was just being honest. Its hard to believe that I've lived here for a year and haven't really heard anyone mention Centre. That just seems odd.