14 Drake 62 S. Illinois 65

bigblueinsanity

Why?

Every year a different team racks up some ridiculous record and gets all the media types hyping them up. It's a feel good story, for sure, but does anyone really think Drake is the 14th best team in the country? Are they deserving of a 3 seed? No.

Every year a different team racks up some ridiculous record and gets all the media types hyping them up. It's a feel good story, for sure, but does anyone really think Drake is the 14th best team in the country? Are they deserving of a 3 seed? No.

Agreed..put them into a power confrence and see how great their record is at the end of the season.

The MVC over the past few years have done will in the tournament. SIU was in the sweet 16 last year and gave Kansas all they wanted. Drake is a not a #3 seed nobody said they were but they should be around a 5 or 6 as of today.

I get tired of big conference getting 6-7 teams in the tournament. It is good to see these mid-majors get multiple teams in the tournament.

The MVC over the past few years have done will in the tournament. SIU was in the sweet 16 last year and gave Kansas all they wanted. Drake is a not a #3 seed nobody said they were but they should be around a 5 or 6 as of today.

I get tired of big conference getting 6-7 teams in the tournament. It is good to see these mid-majors get multiple teams in the tournament.

I agree with you that teams that can't finish 500 in their own conference, doesn't deserve a bid. BUT there are teams that play in brutal conferences, where it is almost impossible to come away with less than 6 losses.

With that said, I do enjoy the first couple weekends of the tournament and the small schools getting their chance against the big boys.

*Cough* Joe Lunardi *Cough* Bracketology *Cough*

Man...I remember somebody saying Drake being in the Top 15 was a joke... :D

Me? :D

Somehow they have snuck up on me. #15? Are you serious? That could be the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.

Before anyone says anything, no, I haven't seen them play. But there is no way on earth that Drake should ever be ranked in the Top 15. Period.