Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

14 Drake 62 S. Illinois 65

Featured Replies

Bulldogs couldn't take care of their business...

Tough road loss for them, but great home win for the Salukis.

This should vault SIU into the Top 15 in the rankings. :rolleyes:

I'll just go ahead and go on record as saying I hate the Missouri Valley Conference.

I'll just go ahead and go on record as saying I hate the Missouri Valley Conference.

 

Why?

This should vault SIU into the Top 15 in the rankings. :rolleyes:

 

I was thinking the same thing. This doesn't change the fact that Drake is a good team having a great season. But they had no business being in the top 25 with the teams they have beaten this year.

Why?

 

Every year a different team racks up some ridiculous record and gets all the media types hyping them up. It's a feel good story, for sure, but does anyone really think Drake is the 14th best team in the country? Are they deserving of a 3 seed? No.

  • Author
Every year a different team racks up some ridiculous record and gets all the media types hyping them up. It's a feel good story, for sure, but does anyone really think Drake is the 14th best team in the country? Are they deserving of a 3 seed? No.

 

Agreed..put them into a power confrence and see how great their record is at the end of the season.

Every year a different team racks up some ridiculous record and gets all the media types hyping them up. It's a feel good story, for sure, but does anyone really think Drake is the 14th best team in the country? Are they deserving of a 3 seed? No.

 

The MVC over the past few years have done will in the tournament. SIU was in the sweet 16 last year and gave Kansas all they wanted. Drake is a not a #3 seed nobody said they were but they should be around a 5 or 6 as of today.

 

I get tired of big conference getting 6-7 teams in the tournament. It is good to see these mid-majors get multiple teams in the tournament.

The MVC over the past few years have done will in the tournament. SIU was in the sweet 16 last year and gave Kansas all they wanted. Drake is a not a #3 seed nobody said they were but they should be around a 5 or 6 as of today.

 

I get tired of big conference getting 6-7 teams in the tournament. It is good to see these mid-majors get multiple teams in the tournament.

 

I agree with you that teams that can't finish 500 in their own conference, doesn't deserve a bid. BUT there are teams that play in brutal conferences, where it is almost impossible to come away with less than 6 losses.

 

With that said, I do enjoy the first couple weekends of the tournament and the small schools getting their chance against the big boys.

Man...I remember somebody saying Drake being in the Top 15 was a joke... :D

The MVC over the past few years have done will in the tournament. SIU was in the sweet 16 last year and gave Kansas all they wanted. Drake is a not a #3 seed nobody said they were but they should be around a 5 or 6 as of today.

 

I get tired of big conference getting 6-7 teams in the tournament. It is good to see these mid-majors get multiple teams in the tournament.

 

*Cough* Joe Lunardi *Cough* Bracketology *Cough*

Man...I remember somebody saying Drake being in the Top 15 was a joke... :D

 

Me? :D

Somehow they have snuck up on me. #15? Are you serious? That could be the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.

 

Before anyone says anything, no, I haven't seen them play. But there is no way on earth that Drake should ever be ranked in the Top 15. Period.

Me? :D

 

:irked:

 

St. Mary's and Drake are a joke and a half...

Winning team first... :irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.