February 14, 200818 yr Winning team first... :irked: :lol: I agree. I hate that, I thought Drake won until I read what was said under the score. Geez.
February 14, 200818 yr Wonder how far they plummet?? They were a 3 point underdog. I'm guessing they don't drop that far. W/ the exception of Memphis everyone is having a hard time winning every game.
February 14, 200818 yr *Cough* Joe Lunardi *Cough* Bracketology *Cough* First off, that guy is almost always right. He has only missed a team or two for like five years straight. Second, his seeds are "right now." If a team loses, they will drop. If their schedule weakens, they will drop. He never implies that his bracket will look like that in March...that's just what it looks like "right now." So for all of this Drake bashing, relax. Polls show nothing but the ability to promote a team when the one ahead of it loses - eventually anyone can move up. And as stated in the previous paragraph, the seeding was real time, not a projection.
February 14, 200818 yr First off, that guy is almost always right. He has only missed a team or two for like five years straight. Second, his seeds are "right now." If a team loses, they will drop. If their schedule weakens, they will drop. He never implies that his bracket will look like that in March...that's just what it looks like "right now." So for all of this Drake bashing, relax. Polls show nothing but the ability to promote a team when the one ahead of it loses - eventually anyone can move up. And as stated in the previous paragraph, the seeding was real time, not a projection. I'm pretty sure that stat is based on his last prediction before the tourney (and only which teams are in, not thier seeds). At that point its pretty easy to pick whose going to make it.
February 14, 200818 yr First off, that guy is almost always right. He has only missed a team or two for like five years straight. Second, his seeds are "right now." If a team loses, they will drop. If their schedule weakens, they will drop. He never implies that his bracket will look like that in March...that's just what it looks like "right now." So for all of this Drake bashing, relax. Polls show nothing but the ability to promote a team when the one ahead of it loses - eventually anyone can move up. And as stated in the previous paragraph, the seeding was real time, not a projection. Even if it is based on real time, logic mandates Drake never get a 3 seed. Ever.
February 14, 200818 yr *Cough* Joe Lunardi *Cough* Bracketology *Cough* I never said they were a #3 but I did say they deserved to be in the top 25.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.