Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Hazard Schedule

Featured Replies

Green Co @ Lex Cath Bowl

Pike Central

@ Jenkins

Harlan Independent

@ Perry Central

Open

Open

@ Johnson Central

@ Pineville

Lynn Camp

@ Lex Christian

 

Still need to fill in a game for week 6 or 7.

They need to drop Jenkins and Pineville.

 

District games. Can't be dropped.

I thought the new Harlan County High School was playing Hazard in Week 6?

The Green Co. vs Hazard game should be very interesting. :fight:

I thought the new Harlan County High School was playing Hazard in Week 6?

 

I think everyone thought the Harlan County/ Hazard game was a go. It was even in the Harlan daily surprise. I think a lot of people have changed their own thinking since we hired coach Larkey. I just hope Harlan County High can get enough games to complete the schedule. My thinking on it would be with it being a new school and with Larkey as coach, you had better get Harlan County in the beginning because Larkey will build a program in the coming years without a doubt.

District games. Can't be dropped.

 

Cawood doesn't play in Jenkins and Pinevilles district. They can be dropped.

I think everyone thought the Harlan County/ Hazard game was a go. It was even in the Harlan daily surprise. I think a lot of people have changed their own thinking since we hired coach Larkey. I just hope Harlan County High can get enough games to complete the schedule. My thinking on it would be with it being a new school and with Larkey as coach, you had better get Harlan County in the beginning because Larkey will build a program in the coming years without a doubt.

 

Call Bell, they may work something out for the week of Cumberland. They play Leslie , so the three may get something worked out.

Sorry , I miss read the heading. I thought this was Harlan County schedule.

Call Bell, they may work something out for the week of Cumberland. They play Leslie , so the three may get something worked out.

 

Maybe someone with some say reads this. I am all for it but I don't have say in the schedule.

I think everyone thought the Harlan County/ Hazard game was a go. It was even in the Harlan daily surprise. I think a lot of people have changed their own thinking since we hired coach Larkey. I just hope Harlan County High can get enough games to complete the schedule. My thinking on it would be with it being a new school and with Larkey as coach, you had better get Harlan County in the beginning because Larkey will build a program in the coming years without a doubt.

 

:thumb: I agree! Hazard was chopping at the bits to get Harlan County on the schedule before the coach was named. They had called several times to talk about the game/contract, but since the hiring of Larkey school officials from Harlan County haven't been able to get a response back from them. I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not, but it does seem a little strange.

Sorry , I miss read the heading. I thought this was Harlan County schedule.

 

Good...you had me really confused!:lol:

:thumb: I agree! Hazard was chopping at the bits to get Harlan County on the schedule before the coach was named. They had called several times to talk about the game/contract, but since the hiring of Larkey school officials from Harlan County haven't been able to get a response back from them. I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not, but it does seem a little strange.

 

With all due respect to Coach Larkey and Harlan County, Hazard isn't avoiding anybody. I believe the discussions concerned week 1. Hazard got a better deal to play Green County at Lexington Catholic. Hazard still has two open dates and one game to fill. I'm sure Coach Dixon would like the opportunity to fill the schedule.

I believe that Coach Dixon was the one who agreed to play Johnson Central... I don't think he's dodging anybody!

Pineville and Jenkins are in Hazard's district... Hazard cannot drop them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.