Best P. A. person?

Wilbur Lowe @ Carroll County does the girls games. His daughters came through the program so everthing isfrom the heart!

I love that he calls out the assists and also puts focus on the Cheerleaders and the band. He does a great job with the girls!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I tried to explain what "top of the Bluegrass" meant to my 4th grader he said that Gallatin is not the top of the Bluegrass region according to his geography teacher. Regardless, Mr. Morris does a very good job. His announcing is unbiased and professional. He also seems like a nice guy.

When I tried to explain what "top of the Bluegrass" meant to my 4th grader he said that Gallatin is not the top of the Bluegrass region according to his geography teacher. Regardless, Mr. Morris does a very good job. His announcing is unbiased and professional. He also seems like a nice guy.

Fits in with horseshoes and hand grenades :jump:

I'm never going to say that I can call a good basketball game, but I can't stand an announcer that thinks they have to give the play-by-play like a TV/radio announcer does.

Nice call, Stat. You don't have to be as descriptive or "wordy" on TV like you do on radio.

I sure as heck don't need a PA announcer telling me that the reason a jump ball is going to team A is due to the AP. Is he also going to tell me that the other team is taking the ball out is because their opposition made a basket?