Best P. A. person?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The person behind the microphone who announces your game can really add to the "home" atmosphere. Good ones make the game more exciting. Bad ones are out there too. Most of these people are volunteers.

The best I have heard is David Morris of Gallatin County. He is a true professional and volunteers for both the boys and girls programs.

Any others worth mentioning out there?

David Morris! Are you kidding me! I'm kidding! He does a great job.:thumb:

I was at a Campbell County girls basketball game and the announcer was okay, but it was way too loud. Someone please make a suggestion to them to turn it down a little!:cool:

Have to agree on the volume issue. It actually hurt at times. Gotta go with the best in the tenth. Bracken County's J.T.

I do agree about David Morris. Not overbearing at all. He also does the 8th Region Boys Tournament at Henry County (At least last year). Requested by Coach Gilley. The other folks at Gallatin do a great job also!!!!:thumb:

Agree with you all there. Love to go down there and hear him during the game. He makes it fun and more exciting. Enjoy it a lot.

My geography teacher was not the best, but if it is the top county, wouldn't that be Boone County or is it the Bluegrass region. I'm so confused:creepy:.

I am not 100% sure but to my recollection the Bluegrass Region is a horseshoe that doesn't include Boone.