Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

63rd District draw

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raceland plays Lewis

:dancingpa

Russell plays Greenup Co.

 

 

 

 

WOW

 

 

Russell or Greenup in the Region Tourney. Somebody from the 61,62, or 64 will get a cakewalk.

Yet again, a 3 or 4 team out of a district will make it to region. :mad:

^^I have a suspicion that this won't always be that way.

What will it take for districts to realize seeding is the best way to go?

What will it take for districts to realize seeding is the best way to go?

Took a couple of hours I think.

  • Author
^^I have a suspicion that this won't always be that way.

 

Next year the 63rd will be seeded!

Next year the 63rd will be seeded!

I have a source, a very good one I might add. No wire transfers here, nor flight logs, simply an inside guy.:cool:

Yet again, a 3 or 4 team out of a district will make it to region. :mad:

 

Lewis had their opportunity to vote for the seed last year and declined. This won't be an issue starting next year.

Took a couple of hours I think.

 

If that long.

At least this makes for 2 interesting matchups in the first round. Where is tourney at? I believe it was at Lewis last year.

  • Author
At least this makes for 2 interesting matchups in the first round. Where is tourney at? I believe it was at Lewis last year.

 

Greenup Co.

I predict Greenup will beat Russell by 8 in the first round and Raceland will beat Lewis County by 15. Raceland will then will the District to meet up with East Carter in their first game of the Region.

Lewis had their opportunity to vote for the seed last year and declined. This won't be an issue starting next year.

 

Wouldn't there have to be 2 teams that voted against it?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.