Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

63rd District draw

Featured Replies

After reading the latest on this thread, I have still yet to find a post from a Raceland fan that was blaming anyone or anything for the draw or where any Raceland fan was whining about it :confused::lol:.

I personally stated that it was a "tough draw for Raceland", that is hardly blaming or complaning :D.

Raceland posters were on posts 26,30,32,33,34,36,38 and 40 I believe and like I said in my opening line in this post I have yet to see where anyone from Raceland was blaming or complaining as was stated by another, it just is not there. There were even a couple of attempts by different ones at trying to explain this as well that fell on deaf ears or was not understood or not wanting to understand another view.

So, to borrow a phrase on a Raceland t-shirt from a few years back..."after all of this if I have to explain then the some just wouldn't understand":D. I guess some are going to have dig a little deeper or try another, uh? :walk::lol:.

 

Cvillecat has said it best in last post.......ttt

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading the latest on this thread, I have still yet to find a post from a Raceland fan that was blaming anyone or anything for the draw or where any Raceland fan was whining about it :confused::lol:.

I personally stated that it was a "tough draw for Raceland", that is hardly blaming or complaning :D.

Raceland posters were on posts 26,30,32,33,34,36,38 and 40 I believe and like I said in my opening line in this post I have yet to see where anyone from Raceland was blaming or complaining as was stated by another, it just is not there. There were even a couple of attempts by different ones at trying to explain this as well that fell on deaf ears or was not understood or not wanting to understand another view.

So, to borrow a phrase on a Raceland t-shirt from a few years back..."after all of this if I have to explain then the some just wouldn't understand":D. I guess some are going to have dig a little deeper or try another, uh? :walk::lol:.

 

Cvillecat has said it best in last post.......ttt

 

You got that right. :thumb:

Yes we did.

 

No need to justify anything to an obvious attempt to change the subject to support an argument. None of that has anything to do with seeding the district, which Russell did vote to do, even though a down season was known to be comming. Being on the right side is enough.

 

That was not my intent nor was starting or continuing an argument. Cville answered my question and my comments had nothing to do with seeding or not seeding. Mine were to explain the current state of the Russell basketball program and say we knew this was coming. I have no need or desire to join in your ongoing "dialogue" with you friends from "Ramblerland". Cville answered my question to my satisfaction & hopefully I did the same.

We've left the path and need to return, to the topic of 63rd District Draw.

I would say that Russell and Greenup both drew who they wanted because they have only beaten each other in the district.

 

Greenup beats Russell by 6

 

Raceland beats Lewis by 9

 

Toss up in the championship anything can happen in tournament play!!!:thumb:

I will say Raceland over Lewis 63-58. (Lewis is scary in the districts but Raceland is playing pretty well as of now and imo are just flat out better)

 

GCHS and Russell should be a toss up/you pick em' type game, with GC at home I will say GCHS 40-36.

Greenup did get upset by Russell recently but 2 in arow, I don't see it happening I hate to see Ferguson and Mabrey kids go out against another inferior opponent IMO

 

GCHS 47

Russell 36

 

 

Raceland 75

Lewis Co. 48

 

finals

Raceland 81

GCHS 56

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.