Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee 104 Florida 82

Featured Replies

Final. The game was a lot closer than the game sounds. Tennessee broke out with about 8 or so minutes to go. They scored 60 points in the second half.

 

Lofton had 26 points (I stand corrected :lol:)

Lofton had 26:p

1. If you're a "player" who likes to get up and down the floor and shoot 3s, how is Tennessee not near the top of your list?

 

2. I don't think CLo is one of the 5 best individual players in the country. However, if I were putting a "team" together, he's my 2 guard.

  • Author
Lofton had 26:p

 

Haha, must have missed a 3 there or something. Whatever it was, he did great!

He hit a three during that little flurry at the end.

  • Author
He hit a three during that little flurry at the end.

 

Yeah, I lost focus during that little flurry. Too fast-paced and too many turnovers/steals, etc. during those few minutes. Haha... but he's outstanding. Shoots the 3 better than anyone, especially in transition.

Not only was Lofton on fire from behind the arc 6/11, but so was JaJuan Smith who hit 6 of 12. Tennessee looked insane the last 5 minutes of that game, turned the JETS way up and the Gators looked like they were in ABC's hit TV show "LOST"!

  • Author

Haha, yeah. It hit them all of a sudden, and I don't think they knew what to do! :lol:

1. If you're a "player" who likes to get up and down the floor and shoot 3s, how is Tennessee not near the top of your list?

 

2. I don't think CLo is one of the 5 best individual players in the country. However, if I were putting a "team" together, he's my 2 guard.

 

I doubt the players have never heard "That was a bad shot" from Coach Pearl!

Rotten Flop came out in the 2nd half and just blew Florida away, very impressive peformance by the Vols.

I doubt the players have never heard "That was a bad shot" from Coach Pearl!

 

104 points tells me there weren't many tonight.

1. If you're a "player" who likes to get up and down the floor and shoot 3s, how is Tennessee not near the top of your list?

 

2. I don't think CLo is one of the 5 best individual players in the country. However, if I were putting a "team" together, he's my 2 guard.

 

I dunno that T is an up and down launch 3's team because the coaches love it, more like they know htey could/should probably win playing that style of ball with this type of team.

Not only was Lofton on fire from behind the arc 6/11, but so was JaJuan Smith who hit 6 of 12. Tennessee looked insane the last 5 minutes of that game, turned the JETS way up and the Gators looked like they were in ABC's hit TV show "LOST"!

 

If they can do this come tourney time or even close to it they'll be deep in the tourney. If they play their normal game, they'll make it to the Sweet 16 or Elite 8.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.