Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Pendleton County

Featured Replies

What does Pendleton County need to do to improve in 2008? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

How are the numbers in Falmouth?

 

As of right now I heard that they have sixteen incoming freshman lifting, 23 sophmores through seniors lifting, five out with basketball, and two with baseball. I think the Wildcats need to keep their interest and effort level up to where it is right now in the program.

What does Pendelton County need to do to improve in 2008? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

 

I guess one way to do better would be to change their uniforms to Pendelton since that is the way that everyone outside of PendLEton County spells it.:irked::D:lol:

  • Author
I guess one way to do better would be to change their uniforms to Pendelton since that is the way that everyone outside of PendLEton County spells it.:irked::D:lol:

 

:confused:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:D

I guess one way to do better would be to change their uniforms to Pendelton since that is the way that everyone outside of PendLEton County spells it.:irked::D:lol:

 

Pure typing error.:D

:confused:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:D

 

I figured you did it on purpose just to needle me.:D:lol:

As of right now I heard that they have sixteen incoming freshman lifting, 23 sophmores through seniors lifting, five out with basketball, and two with baseball. I think the Wildcats need to keep their interest and effort level up to where it is right now in the program.

 

That's great. They have more freshmen lifting than they had players on last year's team!

What key players does Pendleton have to look forward in the 2008 season?

Welcome to BGP WILDCATFAN#1, be sure to visit the "New Members Forum" and read "Everything a Rookie Needs to Know". If you have any questions please feel free to contact a Moderator.

What key players does Pendleton have to look forward in the 2008 season?

 

I believe they graduated only 4 seniors last year, and are predicting a decent turn out of upcoming freshmen from the new middle school program. Not much else I can tell you at this point.

They are returning some key skilled players in their qb wr's and their running back they just need a few big linemen and they'll be set.

What do they run offensively and defensively?

 

Offense: One Tight End I Formation

Defense: 5-3 Slant and Angle

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.