Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC 60 Dixie Heights 40

Featured Replies

Final.

 

The game was at Dixie tonight.

 

Maybe someone can provide details.

Sounds like a solid road win for the Cards...does anybody have any stats?

The Cards played Good Team ball in spurts. Hatton had around 24, 7-3's. Stenzel had about 16, 2 or 3 treys. Bennett 6, 2-3's and got into some foul trouble Rogers around 8. Their big man caused some problems. If he caught the ball down low he scored or was fouled and he made most of his FT's. Dini did the best job guarding him but he got in some foul trouble to I think. Sorry this is not more accurate .

Sounds like a solid road win for the Cards...does anybody have any stats?

 

Agree with that!

Dixie was flat and was down double digits for much of the game. GRC can shoot the trey, as they made 10 for the night. GRC did a nice job of spreading Dixie out and working the ball to the open man behind the arc.

 

Dixie just did not have any flow or rythum in this game, and gave up easy buckets at the end of the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd quarters as time expired. GRC has a nice squad.

Solid win for GRC. On the road, on a school night against a tough Northern Ky team.

 

You gotta know that Coach Humphrey loves to go back and beat his rivals from when he was at Simon Kenton.

The Cards played Good Team ball in spurts. Hatton had around 24, 7-3's. Stenzel had about 16, 2 or 3 treys. Bennett 6, 2-3's and got into some foul trouble Rogers around 8. Their big man caused some problems. If he caught the ball down low he scored or was fouled and he made most of his FT's. Dini did the best job guarding him but he got in some foul trouble to I think. Sorry this is not more accurate .

 

Played fairly well with the exception of turnovers and mental mistakes. Way too many of those. Thought Hatton shot well ,thought Stenzel did a good job hitting the open man (someone said he had 10 assists) and Dini did do a good job defending the big man. When Stenzel, Hatton and Bennett are on they are a pretty good ball team as I stated in the quote today. 15 wins and 6 losses is pretty good record for a team that no-one expected much out of.

Clark Co Scoring--Hatton 24, Stenzel 16, Williams 2, Bennett 6, Dini 4, Rogers 8-- Total 60

 

Dixie Heights--Mace 26, Lawson 10, Pompillo 4---Total 40

 

Quarter scores --GRC-11 19 15 15

D.H.- 5 9 15 11

 

ALSO THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THE BETTER CALLED GAMES I'VE SEEN THIS YEAR. I'D TAKE THOSE GUYS EVERY GAME.

Played fairly well with the exception of turnovers and mental mistakes. Way too many of those. Thought Hatton shot well ,thought Stenzel did a good job hitting the open man (someone said he had 10 assists) and Dini did do a good job defending the big man. When Stenzel, Hatton and Bennett are on they are a pretty good ball team as I stated in the quote today. 15 wins and 6 losses is pretty good record for a team that no-one expected much out of.

 

Glad to see Robert continue his shooting well. 10 assists by Robby, so glad to see these kind of stats posted....so many times it is only points scored....I love these kind of stats.Great job Robby. This is a very unselfish team....one of the reasons they have been so successful this year. I knew that Dini would be important with his defense....love to watch him play.

 

Great team ball and road win guys.:thumb:

 

Now we face Ashland tonight at home.

Glad to see Robert continue his shooting well. 10 assists by Robby, so glad to see these kind of stats posted....so many times it is only points scored....I love these kind of stats.Great job Robby. This is a very unselfish team....one of the reasons they have been so successful this year. I knew that Dini would be important with his defense....love to watch him play.

 

Great team ball and road win guys.:thumb:

 

Now we face Ashland tonight at home.

 

It would be nice to see all the stats every game. All you ever see is the points. It seems any more that is what stats means.

It would be nice to see all the stats every game. All you ever see is the points. It seems any more that is what stats means.

 

I agree:ylsuper:

Did you make the trip Gold?

No, tried to get in on the radio , but we didn't carry the game last night.

It would be nice to see all the stats every game. All you ever see is the points. It seems any more that is what stats means.

 

I agree, I would be interested in rebounds too.

No, tried to get in on the radio , but we didn't carry the game last night.

 

 

I agree, I would be interested in rebounds too.

 

Goldie, I'd keep all of those stats but I get too involved in the game and would mess things up and at times would probably throw my pencil across the gym.:thumb:

It looks like Kendall didn't play. How much of a difference would he have made?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.