Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC 60 Dixie Heights 40

Featured Replies

Goldie, I'd keep all of those stats but I get too involved in the game and would mess things up and at times would probably throw my pencil across the gym.:thumb:

 

:laugh:

It looks like Kendall didn't play. How much of a difference would he have made?

 

 

Nees, I'd say Kendall would have made a difference of 10-15 points.

  • Author
It looks like Kendall didn't play. How much of a difference would he have made?

 

Not a 20 points difference.

Not a 20 points difference.

 

 

Just saying Dixie may not have been beat by 20 if Kendall had played. However, GRC is a very good team and Dixie obviously couldn't handle them last night.

I haven't seen Kendall in the box scores the past couple of games. Is he sick or injured?

Not a 20 points difference.

 

I'm not saying Dixie would've won with him. I was more curious if it would've been a closer game had he played, or if GRC was that much better than Dixie.

I haven't seen Kendall in the box scores the past couple of games. Is he sick or injured?

 

Sick, according to a post in the prediction thread.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.