Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Central vs. Mason County Predictions 2/2/08

Featured Replies

Madison Central will be hosting one of the top teams in the state this Saturday, the Mason County Royals. The Royals are probably a heavy favorite but I'll be optimistic and say the Indians will pull off the upset with a buzzer beater. :dancingpa

 

I realize that almost no one will agree with me, but you never know, no one expected MC to beat Scott County in the regional championship game 2 years ago either. We'll just have to wait and see.

 

Even if I'm wrong, I'll still be excited to watch a future Wildcat, Darius Miller.

Very tough road game and will be interesting to see how this game goes.

 

Royals "should" win by 10-15, but we have also seen them struggle early in games as well. If Madison Central is allowed to hang around, it could be a mighty interesting last 8 minutes of the game.

^

 

Regional Championship?? Im Confused??

 

Madison Central beat Scott County in the 2006 11th region championship game, in what was considered a huge upset.

 

That has nothing to do with this game and the only player for the Indians left that was a contributor then is Aaron Morris.

Madison Central defeated Scott County to win the 2006 11th Region Championship.

 

Beat ya. :p

Should be a good game. I plan on attending.

Madison Central beat Scott County in the 2006 11th region championship game, in what was considered a huge upset.

 

That has nothing to do with this game and the only player for the Indians left that was a contributor then is Aaron Morris.

 

Oops I thought MC meant Mason Co. :lol::thumb:

Beat ya. :p

What you talkin' about?

  • Author
^

 

Regional Championship?? Im Confused??

 

But anyways Mason Co by 14

 

Sorry to confuse anyone. I was just making a point that unpredictable things can happen.:thumb:

Mason by 17

Could be an interesting game. Madison Central is a very good team, but so far there record isn't where most thought it would be. I believe they have been battling injuries this year. Is the kid with the broken foot make it back yet (Johnson?).

 

Morris will give the Royals trouble inside. But Mason has some many tall, athletic kids, it will be tough.

 

May try and make the game.

  • Author
Could be an interesting game. Madison Central is a very good team, but so far there record isn't where most thought it would be. I believe they have been battling injuries this year. Is the kid with the broken foot make it back yet (Johnson?).

 

Morris will give the Royals trouble inside. But Mason has some many tall, athletic kids, it will be tough.

 

May try and make the game.

 

Keyshawn Simpson, and no he's not back yet. He is expected to be back for the district tournament. His absence has really hurt our team this year.

I've only seen the Indians for one quarter this year - at Montgomery County. They looked really good for those eight minutes. I'm guessing they'll give Mason County all they want on Saturday.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.