Madison Central vs. Mason County Predictions 2/2/08

Madison Central will be hosting one of the top teams in the state this Saturday, the Mason County Royals. The Royals are probably a heavy favorite but I'll be optimistic and say the Indians will pull off the upset with a buzzer beater. :dancingpa

I realize that almost no one will agree with me, but you never know, no one expected MC to beat Scott County in the regional championship game 2 years ago either. We'll just have to wait and see.

Even if I'm wrong, I'll still be excited to watch a future Wildcat, Darius Miller.

^

Regional Championship?? Im Confused??

Madison Central beat Scott County in the 2006 11th region championship game, in what was considered a huge upset.

That has nothing to do with this game and the only player for the Indians left that was a contributor then is Aaron Morris.

Could be an interesting game. Madison Central is a very good team, but so far there record isn't where most thought it would be. I believe they have been battling injuries this year. Is the kid with the broken foot make it back yet (Johnson?).

Morris will give the Royals trouble inside. But Mason has some many tall, athletic kids, it will be tough.

May try and make the game.

Could be an interesting game. Madison Central is a very good team, but so far there record isn't where most thought it would be. I believe they have been battling injuries this year. Is the kid with the broken foot make it back yet (Johnson?).

Morris will give the Royals trouble inside. But Mason has some many tall, athletic kids, it will be tough.

May try and make the game.

Keyshawn Simpson, and no he's not back yet. He is expected to be back for the district tournament. His absence has really hurt our team this year.