Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rupp Arena

Featured Replies

They are. It's suppose to seat close to 30,000 and have luxury box seats.

 

I have the same thing, and the city was also planning to condense the size of Rupp to about 15,000 and make a concert hall.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I have the same thing, and the city was also planning to condense the size of Rupp to about 15,000 and make a concert hall.

 

Both are great ideas. IMO LEX needs a good place for concerts. I'm tired of the only act in town being Montgomery Gentry.

They are. It's suppose to seat close to 30,000 and have luxury box seats.

 

Gotta Love the sound of this, We will be leading the country in attendance by even a larger margin now and in a more comfortable and up-to-date style. I attend several games a year and don't mind the seating because it is only for about 2 to 4 hours . But anything that will be more comfortable and suitable to sit in is alright by me.

I also love that Louisville is number 4. With Kentucky #1 and Louisville # 4 , you know basketball is big in Kentucky.

By the way, anyone know how big Louisville's new place will be?

I cant wait. Im a season ticket holder, and like stated earlier by alot of the people, the seats in both upper and lower arena are not that great. This bigger will mean more money for the school and a better place to house the greatest basketball program ever. With 30,000 screaming people with Blue and White on, it would be magical.

  • Author
I also love that Louisville is number 4. With Kentucky #1 and Louisville # 4 , you know basketball is big in Kentucky.

By the way, anyone know how big Louisville's new place will be?

 

22,00 according to Wikipedia. The renderings look awesome

 

laa5.jpg

 

This site has seating charts and sight lines too.

http://www.arenaauthority.com/

I really don't like the way it looks on the outside... Still better looking than Rupp though.

I really don't like the way it looks on the outside... Still better looking than Rupp though.
:thumb:

 

Looks like my old cassette player.

I predict a NBA team will be in The Louisville Arena within ten years...;)

Rupp Arena is getting old,like me lol,and I agree the upper deck is really bad.

If I can't get tickets for the Lower Arena, then I don't go.

It is a little packed but that don't stop me from going. Or the other thousands pf people that go.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.