January 26, 200818 yr Wasn't Zam Fredrick almost a Bearcat, GT? I knew they gave him a look, but I don't think it was really that close to happening...
January 26, 200818 yr I knew they gave him a look, but I don't think it was really that close to happening... Who was the kid out of SC that committed to UC then got into some legal trouble and never made it to Clifton?
January 26, 200818 yr Author Kentucky opens up man to man, with Stevenson in for Coury. Shot clock violation USC first posession.
January 26, 200818 yr Author Bradley comes out firing and missing while USC makes two shots and takes the lead 40-39
January 26, 200818 yr Author Off the ball foul on Stevenson, things not going well for UK early in the second half
January 26, 200818 yr Author Frederick is one fire, another 3 by USC, 46-39 USC on a 12-0 run to start the second half
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.