January 26, 200818 yr 10-7 Kentucky, early. 16 minutes left in the 1st Bradley has 6 (2-2 3's) and Patterson has 4.
January 26, 200818 yr Author Crawford is not in the lineup for the Cats today (planar fascitis), Meeks gets the start. Starters: Meeks Harris Coury Patterson Bradley
January 26, 200818 yr Author Meeks hits the 3 for UK, 13-7 UK. I really hope Meeks can find a rhythm shooting the ball today, if he finds his shooting touch it will take this team to the next level.
January 26, 200818 yr Author Downey is too quick for just about anyone in the country... You may be right. I don't know anything about him, what year is he?
January 26, 200818 yr You may be right. I don't know anything about him, what year is he? Sophomore that transfered from UC and sat out last year...
January 26, 200818 yr Author Sophomore that transfered from UC and sat out last year... Gotcha, that makes sense as to why I don't remember him from last season.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.