Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 66 St. Patrick 62

Featured Replies

Does anyone know what time the championship game starts on Saturday.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what time the championship game starts on Saturday.

 

 

7:00 PM

Does anyone know what time the championship game starts on Saturday.
7pm

 

We will broadcast the game live over the internet via the http://www.bmustangs.com website starting at 6:50pm.

Congrats to Brossart. St.Pat is the better team but just couldn't get it done.

Congrats to Brossart. St.Pat is the better team but just couldn't get it done.

 

:rolleyes:

I agree. St Pat had the better team but didn't get the win. Tough Road for the Saints that probley hurt them.

Congrats to Brossart. St.Pat is the better team but just couldn't get it done.

 

Not last night.

Perhaps, but after watching both teams several times this year, there is little doubt that St Pat is better. Last night was BB's best game and I do not think they could match that effort and certainly shoot the ball that well every time out. (if so, their record would be much better) With some luck, hopefully they can meet again in the regional tournament and St Pat can pick up win number 3 against the Bishop this year.

Not last night.

 

I will take the Saints over the Mustangs 99 out of 100 times. Brossart played the best they possibly could have while the Saints had an off night.

I agree. Particularly that BB played their game of the year.

I believe LCA will roll over them in Richmond.

I will take the Saints over the Mustangs 99 out of 100 times. Brossart played the best they possibly could have while the Saints had an off night.

 

That's why they play the game! :thumb:

I agree. Particularly that BB played their game of the year.

I believe LCA will roll over them in Richmond.

 

So would St. Pats...

I agree. Particularly that BB played their game of the year.

I believe LCA will roll over them in Richmond.

 

:lol:Atleast they'll be there... Its sad that it has gotten to the point of jealous personal jabs, but hey, once again, I'm not surprised...

 

The two games the Mustangs played the Saints on a neutral court, the Mustangs held a 10 pt lead... One game they played like the superior team they are, and one time they played like inexperienced players, which they also are...

 

Brossart is having a down year, and St. Pats is having one of their best years in a while, and even with the "superiority" that the Saints have, the Mustangs still end up winning the one that counts....

 

Once again, surprised???? Nah...

a win is a win no matter how u get it

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.