February 11, 200818 yr Which, from the looks of it, will earn them a 12 seed in the NCAA... Not if they keep winning.
February 11, 200818 yr Which, from the looks of it, will earn them a 12 seed in the NCAA... The selection committee doesn't care about the oversights of ball boys that coaches hand their ballots to, luckily... :lol:
February 11, 200818 yr The selection committee doesn't care about the oversights of ball boys that coaches hand their ballots to, luckily... :lol: You don't know that. I've seen the selection committee make some pretty gutsy calls in the past.
February 11, 200818 yr Like Louisville ranked 4th and getting a 4 seed in '05 (and later vindicating their ranking with a Final Four run)? The committee looks at a LOT of factors, but you can't convince me that they're concerned with voted polls.
February 11, 200818 yr Like Louisville ranked 4th and getting a 4 seed in '05 (and later vindicating their ranking with a Final Four run)? The committee looks at a LOT of factors, but you can't convince me that they're concerned with voted polls. The polls are not in the discussion at all...
February 24, 200818 yr I say 4 losses but I could definitely see it being less. Pitino's teams always have a way of turning it up down the home stretch. I'll go with the second part...
February 24, 200818 yr Notre Dame will be a really good test for them. That's what everybody said about Pittsburgh too. :sssh:Let's hope it turns out the same way!!!
February 24, 200818 yr I'm going to make a gutsy call here and say that Louisville will finish out the remainder of the season undefeated. I realize that playing at Georgetown is going to be almost impossible to play there and win but i think that Rick will find a way to win.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.