Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lewis Co. 55 Russell 36

Featured Replies

Oh, well. I hoped it would end up differently. Congrats to Lewis on the win. Tough season for Russell to say the least. (Captain Obvious)

Very dissapointing effort from Russell tonight. I thought they had alot more energy last week against Fleming. It was a pretty ugly game by both teams to be honest about it. Lewis County's press was the difference in the game. Russell does not handle pressure on the ball well at all.

  • Author

Lewis Co. playsed well but not great. Their defense caused a lot of problems for Russell. Russell is still a very young team and their really going to struggle within the region. Back to back wins for the Lions, maybe they can build a little momentum throughout the rest of the season and into the post season.

When was the last time that Lewis County has beat both Greenup and Russell in the same year.

Lewis County's defensive speed made it very difficult on Russell.

 

Any news on the injured Lewis County player? He hit pretty hard on his wrist. I believe his last name was Smith. #11. Best wishes to him and I hope he recovers.

Lewis County's defensive speed made it very difficult on Russell.

 

Any news on the injured Lewis County player? He hit pretty hard on his wrist. I believe his last name was Smith. #11. Best wishes to him and I hope he recovers.

 

I heard a while ago, it is not as bad as originally thought, maybe be back in a week or so.

  • Author
Lewis County's defensive speed made it very difficult on Russell.

 

Any news on the injured Lewis County player? He hit pretty hard on his wrist. I believe his last name was Smith. #11. Best wishes to him and I hope he recovers.

 

He has a bruised wrist and will hopefully only be out for a week. His wrist is swollen quite a bit but will be back.

Nice win for Lewis Co. The Russell basketball woes continue. The nice thing about basketball season if your not a class A school is the season is really only one game. IF Russell improves with the right draw.....(Greenup Co.) they may have a ticket to the region in Morehead! I'd say Dodd and the Russell boy's are glad they don't seed.

Congrats to Lewis on the win over the Red Devils.

Can somebody tell me the usual starting five for Lewis? Thanks.

Nice win for Lewis Co. The Russell basketball woes continue. The nice thing about basketball season if your not a class A school is the season is really only one game. IF Russell improves with the right draw.....(Greenup Co.) they may have a ticket to the region in Morehead! I'd say Dodd and the Russell boy's are glad they don't seed.

 

I'll bet they would still vote to seed and take their chances against the #1 seed this year because they know that seeding is the right thing to do. Who knows, we just may see the 63rd seed next year. :sssh:

  • Author
Can somebody tell me the usual starting five for Lewis? Thanks.

 

There isnt a usual starting five for Lewis Co. I cant remember a time this season where they have had the same starting five 2 games in a row. They have 11 players that see good minutes just about every game and the starters depend on who has performed well in practice and previous games. Hampton is trying to find a good mix for the tournament.

Thanks for the information, I haven't seen them play yet.

I have just heard that the Ferguson kid for Russell was now back with the team. I was glad to hear this and hope that all has been worked out on whatever the problems were.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.