Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview Ashland round 2

Featured Replies

I'll take Fairview, Hall is a good player. Ashland is sort of a Jekell/Hide sort of team right now.

Both teams coming off disapointing losses should make for a good game, I will take Fairview by 6.

Pretty simple if you aske me. If Ashland shoots less than 50% they will lose. They are a terrible rebounding team and that will keep them from having any shot come March.

 

If I'm not mistaken that if the current district standings hold up this is a preview of a first round matchup.

I believe that it will be a good crowd over in Westwood. Ashland is very unpredictable but I think they kind of over looked their last oppenent but not this one....

 

Ashland by 7

I believe that it will be a good crowd over in Westwood. Ashland is very unpredictable but I think they kind of over looked their last oppenent but not this one....

 

Ashland by 7

Overlooked? :lol:

 

I'll go with sexy Rexy and the Eaglets in the Eagle's Nest this round. :thumb:

Overlooked? :lol:

 

I'll go with sexy Rexy and the Eaglets in the Eagle's Nest this round. :thumb:

 

I am glad you MOD's can read... I said overlooked.....

 

Didnt you go with sexy Rexy last time to???

I am glad you MOD's can read... I said overlooked.....

 

Didnt you go with sexy Rexy last time to???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Yes I did... I actually thought the first game was at Fairview.

 

Good luck to your boys. :thumb:

I'm gonna go with Fairview by 6 in a very low scoring game.

Last time I went with Fairview and got disappointed,,, this time Ashland by 10

With the game in Westwood and on top of Mossy Bottom I will take the Tomcats by 6.

It should be a crowed, exciting game. I take Ashland by 9.

I believe that it will be a good crowd over in Westwood. Ashland is very unpredictable but I think they kind of over looked their last oppenent but not this one....

 

Ashland by 7

 

Two things are predictable 1. is that if you get Ashland off of "Bob Kouns Court" they get beat. The second is that no matter how average Ashland is there fans will remain oblivious to the truth.

 

If they overlooked a district opponent then you should be questioning whether Biggs is capable of leading Ashland to Rupp. For the record I don't think they did and I think he is.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.