Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Freshman All American Teams

Featured Replies

And what happens when you put someone on him that is his size or maybe an inch bigger and a step quicker?

 

Pass it.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who goes into the draft, and how would you rank them then as far as picks? I know it may call for a new thread but, seeing the names I had to ask!

 

Beasley will go for sure IMO, and so will Mayo. I see Gordon and Rose going as well. Jordan from A&M should be a top 4-8 pick. I see Patterson, Love, Koufos, Oglivy, and Singler staying.

Blair plays for Pitt. Check him out if you get a chance. The kid is an animal.

 

I agree about the depth of this class. A lot of seriously talented players at the top...

 

:thumb: Ask Duke about Blair, they will tell you how good he is.

If Beasley & Mayo go, does Bill Walker follow suit?

 

I would say so. You never hear much of Bill Walker. He is averaging 15.8 points a game, and close to 7 rebounds.

:thumb: Ask Duke about Blair, they will tell you how good he is.

 

Yes they will...

Beasley will go for sure IMO, and so will Mayo. I see Gordon and Rose going as well. Jordan from A&M should be a top 4-8 pick. I see Patterson, Love, Koufos, Oglivy, and Singler staying.

 

Love and Koufos are gone IMO. Where does Green factor in?

  • Author
Beasley will go for sure IMO, and so will Mayo. I see Gordon and Rose going as well. Jordan from A&M should be a top 4-8 pick. I see Patterson, Love, Koufos, Oglivy, and Singler staying.

 

I've been told by someone very close to the OSU program that Koufos is gone after this year...

I've been told by someone very close to the OSU program that Koufos is gone after this year...

 

Really? Wow. I wouldn't expect him to leave...

  • Author
Really? Wow. I wouldn't expect him to leave...

Apparently he thinks he's a lottery pick as a combo forward. I didn't agree, but the guy should know the scoop...

Apparently he thinks he's a lottery pick as a combo forward. I didn't agree, but the guy should know the scoop...

 

I don't know about being a lottery pick. IMO, he should stay. It would help him out a whole lot more than going in this season...

  • Author

Agreed...

If Beasley & Mayo go, does Bill Walker follow suit?

 

I think Walker is tired of being a follower. He would like to be the man for a year at KState. With Beasley surely leaving, he may stay. He may throw his name in though and test his stock this year though.

What about Taylor King from Duke? The kid has one of the best shots I've seen in along time and he'll shoot it anywhere.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.