Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Updates

Featured Replies

So Vandy plays about the worst 1st half of basketball of any team NOT named St Louis and they are only down 10 at the half. That's scary.

 

We saw Kentucky fall back into their old ways as the 1st half wore on. That buzzer beating 3 as the shock clock wore down was a huge help.

 

Nice to see them play with some heart and effort, will be really interesting to see if they can hold off a Vandy run in the 2nd half.

  • Replies 299
  • Views 32.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Halftime

32-22

 

Patterson with 14 and 4

Alright 32-22 halftime. UK is leading and looking great. I do not look for Vandy to look that awful in the second half.

 

I agree. I think Shan Foster will come out a totally different player. Hope UK responds well and puts another good half of basketball up

Man I hope the Cats can win this. Like they said in the Lexington Herald the other day, the Cats have to look at this game like they're starting fresh. Every team is 0-0 and anything can happen. I hope the Cats can go strong into the SEC.

Man I hope the Cats can win this. Like they said in the Lexington Herald the other day, the Cats have to look at this game like they're starting fresh. Every team is 0-0 and anything can happen. I hope the Cats can go strong into the SEC.

 

:thumb:

^Worst avatar ever.:lol:

 

You're just jealous! :D

 

 

 

I seen you on xbox live playin Tiger Woods 08. I was going to get on there and challenge you, but didn't want to make you cry!:lol:

Man I hope the Cats can win this. Like they said in the Lexington Herald the other day, the Cats have to look at this game like they're starting fresh. Every team is 0-0 and anything can happen. I hope the Cats can go strong into the SEC.

 

They will have to come out and play better in the second half than they did against Louisville...

 

We will see what these guys have in them second half...

Man, this is the tale of the season for the Cats. horrible 2nd halves.

Ogilvy knew that was coming.

Horrible no call on Bradley....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.