January 12, 200818 yr Good foul...Stop that layup... I agree If your going to foul make sure they don't make it
January 12, 200818 yr Kentucky was on pace to score 100 points with their start, we knew that wasn't going to happen. So as this game slows down, let's see if the Cats can keep up the great hustle and execution they have shown on both sides of the court early on.
January 12, 200818 yr Imo...Crawford has got to get more selfish...Not from 3 land but taking it to the basket...
January 12, 200818 yr UK is playing with great tenacity...Patrick Patterson is having his way, both with his legs, and with great pushoffs (if they don't get called, he will have a monster game), Vandy is way, way out of sync, a lot of that has to do with UK and the crowd, they are very into it. Let's see if UK can keep this pace up.
January 12, 200818 yr And 1 for PP. Bradley may not be scoring but he is creating for everyone else I agree but Bradley needs to take that 10 ft driving jumpshot...I would rather see him miss the shot than make the turnover pass...ANd thats just what he just did as I was typing this...:creepy:
January 12, 200818 yr Alright 32-22 halftime. UK is leading and looking great. I do not look for Vandy to look that awful in the second half.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.