Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

More UK injuries

Featured Replies

Just to be ornery.:jump:

 

Sometimes when you see a big pike of stinking poo, it is fun to step in it.:lol:

:thumb:

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had plantar fasciitis several years ago. Believe it or not, what got me to the point where I didn't hobble around in constant pain was a cheap "magnetic stud" insert.

I had plantar fasciitis several years ago. Believe it or not, what got me to the point where I didn't hobble around in constant pain was a cheap "magnetic stud" insert.

 

Wasn't it something along these lines that caused Bill Walton so much difficulty?

Wasn't it something along these lines that caused Bill Walton so much difficulty?

 

 

I thought it was a bone that kept breaking, but I'm not sure...

I have periodic flare-ups of plantar fascitis and you literally cannot run through it. A bad case is crippling.

Wasn't it something along these lines that caused Bill Walton so much difficulty?

 

I don't know, but I remeber a UF big man being out with it a few years ago around tourney time.

I love it. I don't remember A&M having injury problems while BCG was there. Wait... now I remember... BCG forgot everything he knew when he left the state of Texas to come to UK, and now he's an idiot.

 

Unfortunately, some of our so called fans believe this. I wish you guys would go to the John Clay thread about Billy G. and see waht I posted on there about talking to some college coaches in Las Vegas over Christmas. Oh, by the way, one of the locals told me we would be ther next year playing in the Las Vegas classic at the Orleans Arena.

As far as Jasper's injury, that happened at the end of last year and he had surgery in June.

As far as Jasper's injury, that happened at the end of last year and he had surgery in June.

 

That was a knee. This is a toe injury in which the one article said his toenail is barily still on. Called it a terrible toe.

 

So, unless the toe bone is connected to the knee bone, I think it is two different things.:D

That was a knee. This is a toe injury in which the one article said his toenail is barily still on. Called it a terrible toe.

 

So, unless the toe bone is connected to the knee bone, I think it is two different things.:D

 

I know it was a knee. I was pointing out the fact Jasper was injured last season and his injury has NOTHING to do with Billy G.'s hard practices, which some people think.

I know it was a knee. I was pointing out the fact Jasper was injured last season and his injury has NOTHING to do with Billy G.'s hard practices, which some people think.

 

:thumb:

I read the post as you thinking he had reinjured the knee he had surgery on.

:thumb:

I read the post as you thinking he had reinjured the knee he had surgery on.

 

Noe we are on the same page. Those toenails are painful. Usually, when one gets ripped, it is because they are too long to begin with.

More injuries= more excuses for UK fans. Bad news for UK fans but it wont matter against Vandy, they are 15-20 points better than UK.

Unfortunately, some of our so called fans believe this. I wish you guys would go to the John Clay thread about Billy G. and see waht I posted on there about talking to some college coaches in Las Vegas over Christmas. Oh, by the way, one of the locals told me we would be there next year playing in the Las Vegas classic at the Orleans Arena.

 

Edited for grammar.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.