January 10, 200818 yr WLEX-18 reported that Crawford is injured again and may not play against Vandy. Also Meeks re-injured his hip, and Jasper has a very painful toe. Will it ever end?
January 10, 200818 yr My goodness, the team is just snakebit and while BG deserves some of the blame for on the court results, it's just not meant to be for this team right now.
January 10, 200818 yr Hate to see that, BCG has had some of the worst luck I've ever seen as far as coaching goes.
January 10, 200818 yr Why so many injuries? Are his workouts too hard? The body needs recovery time too.
January 10, 200818 yr I understand that BCG wants to put in his system, but the amount of injuries this team is having is atypical and makes me wonder...
January 10, 200818 yr Some may call it bad luck, but what do you expect when you go full speed on gameday? Most teams call it a shoot around, not a scrimmage. BCG marvelous hire by the Big Boo! He is so bad he made an 8-5 fading Rich Brooks look great!
January 10, 200818 yr I love it. I don't remember A&M having injury problems while BCG was there. Wait... now I remember... BCG forgot everything he knew when he left the state of Texas to come to UK, and now he's an idiot.
January 10, 200818 yr Joe Crawford ha plantar fasciitus?! UKPat02... get the boy a powerstep, a strausburg sock, and a step stretch! :lol:
January 10, 200818 yr I just do not see how you can blame BCG or his practices on those injuries. Plantar fascia injuries are unfortunately quite common and painful. I don't know if Jasper's toe is from running or if he injured it and Meeks' hip flexor problem could probably be helped by more stretching and time off between workouts. Unfortunately time is one thing he does not have enough of. These are young healthy supposedly in-shape men--I just can't believe practice is the cause of this. It has to be just bad luck.
January 10, 200818 yr Well, we are 11 posts in and Tubby has yet to get the blame for the injuries. You know they are Tubby's recruits.
January 10, 200818 yr Well, we are 11 posts in and Tubby has yet to get the blame for the injuries. So he had to be brought up now why?
January 10, 200818 yr So he had to be brought up now why? Just to be ornery.:jump: Sometimes when you see a big pile of stinking poo, it is fun to step in it.:lol: I think that is the first class in the GT UK posting curriculum.:sssh:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.