Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co 71 Bishop Brossart 36

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Royals will play the winner of Campbell Co/Montgomery Co tomorrow afternoon at 3pm.

I expect a Mason Co Montgomery Co Final.

A lot of class showed by Mason Co as usual. This one could have been much worse.

I thought the group of 3 freshman and 2 sophomores played well tonight, especially the three freshman. The 3 combined for like 13 points and played well. I thought they played better than the 2nd group that was in there. IMO, these guys should get a little more PT.

I thought the group of 3 freshman and 2 sophomores played well tonight, especially the three freshman. The 3 combined for like 13 points and played well. I thought they played better than the 2nd group that was in there. IMO, these guys should get a little more PT.

 

They will be hard to handle when its their turn in the spot light.:ylsuper:

A lot of class showed by Mason Co as usual. This one could have been much worse.

 

What did Darius end up with?

  • Author
What did Darius end up with?

 

I know he had 12 at one point, so I'm guessing probably 15-20? I think Setty had around 17 as well.

I know he had 12 at one point, so I'm guessing probably 15-20? I think Setty had around 17 as well.

 

Trevor Setty had 17. I think Miller ended up with 14.

This is about what I figured would happen. How long did Mason keep their starters in?

This is about what I figured would happen. How long did Mason keep their starters in?

 

Not too long at all.... a lot of PT for the younger kids. The 3 freshman and 2 sophomores played 5.5 minutes in the 4th, and the starters didn't play at all in the 4th and very little in the 3rd.

This is about what I figured would happen. How long did Mason keep their starters in?

 

Id say 10-12 minutes the whole game combined including none in the last 12 mins of the game.Freshman looked great again.

Easily

 

Maosn needs to find some decent teams to play in this tournament or let it die...BORING!

Maosn needs to find some decent teams to play in this tournament or let it die...BORING!
Mason County is exceptional this year - understatement. If they plan on being exceptional forever, then maybe you are right, but there may come a time again down the road when the Royals will need this type of tournament to showcase in.

 

There have been years when this has been a very competitive tournament. It dates back to the Burley Belt Tournament. While it is an "invitational" it is also a renewable tournament.

 

RIght now, with Mason County coming out of the grinder of Hawaii and the Fifth-Third Tournament it is probably a welcome break and the opportunity to play some of the younger players prior to heading back to the upper echelon wars!

 

Mason County's JV team had only played two games this season prior to today. I enjoyed watching their young guys play in the JV MCIT this moring and then again tonight during the varsity game.

Who are the other starters for Mason besides Miller, Middleton, and Setty?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.