Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery vs Campbell predictions

Featured Replies

Played each other tough last week in the Gateway Classic. Game should be very physical. Look for the camels to be very hungry for a big tenth region win. I'll take the indians by 5.

Montgomery Co. 68

Campbell Co. 57

 

Indians are too much inside and too physical.

Campbell by 5! They play hard, and will end up with the win.

Played each other tough last week in the Gateway Classic. Game should be very physical. Look for the camels to be very hungry for a big tenth region win. I'll take the indians by 5.

 

Think Montgomery is too physical for them. MC by 10+

If both teams play the way they did last night, Montgomery wins easily. I don't expect it to be a runaway, though.

 

Montgomery County 72

Campbell County 60

Campbell County wins by 4 since this game is being played in Mason County and not Montgomery County

Campbell County wins by 4 since this game is being played in Mason County and not Montgomery County

 

Welcome to BGP Purple Mustang, I take it that was a jab at what you believe is supposed home cooking at Montgomery, I still believe in Santa and also believe that home cooking or not Montgomery will win by 15+.

Camels need this win against a good Montgomery team not only to prove to some around the region that they're a 10th region competitor but more important is the confidence as a result. For those who have been tracking the Camel season, there is much promise to the way this season will play out. I believe that it's going to take a quality win for this team to gain the confidence that they'll need to make a run in the districts and the region. I pick he Camels

Welcome to BGP Purple Mustang, I take it that was a jab at what you believe is supposed home cooking at Montgomery, I still believe in Santa and also believe that home cooking or not Montgomery will win by 15+.

 

No jab intended. I just think on a neutral court the Camels will come out on top. I was not at the game played in Montgomery County and have no knowledge of any "home cooking". I just think that coach Code will make some adjustments based on their previous matchup and pull off a win.

I would say Montgomery wins going away. I doubt they will shoot lights out like they did last night, BUT as was mentioned above, I think they will just be too phsyical for Campbell Co.

Codes go 0-2 tonight. Montgomery by 15.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.