Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who does Billy G start Jan.5 vs Louisville?

Featured Replies

Jasper, Meeks, Bradley, Harris, and Patterson. Crawford, Stewart(if he's healthy), Porter, Coury, and Stevenson in reserve.

Starting doesn't mean a thing. It was obvious that once the lineup with Meeks, Jasper, Crawford, Bradley, and Patterson was in the game together it produced a spark. Even if they don't start, this is our best lineup and it needs to be used early if not at the start. That is if everyone is healthy!

 

Thats what i was trying to get across it really doesn't matter who he starts. I think the five mentioned above will get the most playing time.

I really hope its:

 

G Jasper

G Bradley

F Crawford

F Meeks

F Patterson

 

But I know this won't happen. Though this is UK best scoring lineup.

 

It will probley be

 

G Harris

G Bradley

G Coury

F Patterson

F Coury

It will probley be

 

G Harris

G Bradley

G Coury

F Patterson

F Coury

 

Coury is a BEAST! :lol:

I actually expect him to start Jasper, Bradley, Meeks, Crawford, and Patterson provided they are all ready to go.

This is what I think too.:thumb:

Jasper

Bradley

Patterson

Meeks

Stewart

 

IMO this is there best lineup. Stewart is by far the most athletic person on the team, but if he makes one mistake BCG benches him the rest of the game.

It Should be

Ramel

Joe

Jodie

Jasper

Patterson

 

Joe C. is probably the 3rd best player on the team behind PP and Meeks. the only reason i could think of for him not starting is to rest him up for the 2nd half.

Farva, Birdsfan, PepRock, LRCW and HHSdad. :D

 

Can I sit the first half and then come in during the 2nd half? After all, I do not got the most talent. :D

It all depends on who is available. If the starters don't do the job, then maybe somebody new will be available to start the second half.:D

Jasper, Meeks, Bradley, Harris, and Patterson. Crawford, Stewart(if he's healthy), Porter, Coury, and Stevenson in reserve.

 

What's wrong with Stewart?

I am in Mexico working and have a question? Is the game National CBS coverage game or regional.

I was told if it is National CBS coverage I may be able to watch it at Hooter's in Monterrey, Mexico.

 

 

Yeah I know it is terrible what I have to do to try to watch a game.:lol::lol:

What's wrong with Stewart?

 

Fell on Jasper's knee brace in practice and hurt his back is what I heard.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.