December 29, 200718 yr There is no excuse for UK to be this bad. Their talent isn't the best its ever been, but they shouldn't have problems like this with the teams they are struggling against. It really makes me think there is something else going on...
December 29, 200718 yr There is no excuse for UK to be this bad. Their talent isn't the best its ever been, but they shouldn't have problems like this with the teams they are struggling against. It really makes me think there is something else going on... yes missing our best shooter.
December 29, 200718 yr Author I'll tell you what's going on... They're all starting that "tee shirt under the jersey" thing... I hate that.
December 29, 200718 yr Jasper is coming on strong! I hope he can stay healthy...Hopefully We can build a big enough lead where he doesn't have to play into the 2nd half.
December 29, 200718 yr I know it's early in the game and it's San Diego but UK seems to be moving the ball better. I hope this carries on.
December 29, 200718 yr There is no excuse for UK to be this bad. Their talent isn't the best its ever been, but they shouldn't have problems like this with the teams they are struggling against. It really makes me think there is something else going on... I have an idea. Recruiting Harris, Stewart, Porter, Stevenson,and Carter and expecting to be among the nation's elite. And of course the injuries do not help.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.