Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/San Diego Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This team can't be this bad. I just don't see it.

They lose this game, I see Nit

They lose this game, I see Nit

 

Who are you going to be watching?They will be lucky to get to the NIT...:thumb:

k you have stevenson and coury in over Stewart... Makes no since to me...

They lose this game, I see Nit

 

I saw NIT much earlier than that.

Where is Crawford, can he score?

You are right, Who are you going to watch.

You are right, Who are you going to watch.

 

I don't watch the NIT...:D

Dang, UK doesn't even know how to foul! Geez!

Dang, UK doesn't even know how to foul! Geez!

 

The Basketball IQ at UK is not the sharpest Knife in Drawer...:D

Dont care what people say but this shouldn't happen ever! No matter who is wearing the UK Blue and white

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.