Playstation 3 games?

YankeeFan22

And yes The Show is awesome, I still play it regularly. The Show gets better every year so if it comes out in April I'd probably wait to get it thou unless you can get it cheap on EBAY.

Yeah, thats I'm going to try to find it some where cheap, instead of waiting.:D

What is Fall of Man like and how does it compare to Call of Duty? What one do you prefer?

I have cod4 for the 360 but imo there nothing alike besides that there both 1st person shooters.

But imo Resistance is by far the best game thats come out for ps3. Its got a pretty good story mode and gameplay is good.

Rockband!!

There are some problems with Rockband......faulty guitars. A large number of gamers have been reporting problems with the guitar's strum completely breaking down within a few days -- or less -- of use.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3164612

Yesterday my son's guitar started having problems. After waiting on the phone for over 1 hour, I got the makers of Rockband to send a replacement guitar. After we exchanged information I asked about any problems going on, and his reply was that they have had some issues with the first shipment of guitars and that all replacements will be ok. Here is the website for any gamers that are having problems. It took some time, but everything is taken care of now.

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/rockband.php

You might want to rent a few games at Blockbuster and see what you like before buying.

Sorry to hear you got the console but no games. That had to be a bit tough Christmas morning.

And........dont forget to study when you get to school next year! Those video games can get you in trouble!

You might want to rent a few games at Blockbuster and see what you like before buying.

Sorry to hear you got the console but no games. That had to be a bit tough Christmas morning.

And........dont forget to study when you get to school next year! Those video games can get you in trouble!

Yeah I'll have to do that :D.

I got MLB the show its pretty good, but I still havent got COD 4 yet. I'm really wanting that.