Playstation 3 games?

YankeeFan22

I got a PS3 for Christmas but no games. So I'll be heading to Lexington soon looking for some games. Just wondering if anyone had any that they thought were really good especially sports games. (And you all don't have to say Guitar Hero:D I know about that one and think I'm going to give it a chance.:thumb:)

I'd recommend NCAA Football '08. You can buy the names on EBAY for like $3.99 also, which makes the game 10X better.

NCAA '08 is much better than Madden '08, although I've always liked NFL games. If you want to buy Madden, I'd be willing to sell. Just send me a PM.

I have College Hoops 2K8 and enjoy that - I've also got NBA 2K8 but haven't had the opportunity to play it yet. I loved NBA 2K7 though.

I'd recommend NCAA Football '08. You can buy the names on EBAY for like $3.99 also, which makes the game 10X better.

NCAA '08 is much better than Madden '08, although I've always liked NFL games. If you want to buy Madden, I'd be willing to sell. Just send me a PM.

I have College Hoops 2K8 and enjoy that - I've also got NBA 2K8 but haven't had the opportunity to play it yet. I loved NBA 2K7 though.

Yeah, I like the NCAA games alot better than Madden. But I still enjoy Madden. But if I think about buying it I'll let you know.:thumb: