Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AIT Predictions

Featured Replies

Clark Vs Russell

Henderson vs East Carter

 

Lower Bracket

Ashland vs Scott

Pendleton vs a team from Fla I think

 

Thoughts?

Ashland vs. Clark final with Clark prevailing in a fairly close one??

Is this the 1st year that an out of state team has participated in the AIT?

I believe East will come out of the top bracket, I'm sure Ashland has not given itself too hard a draw which is fair it is their tourney

3 10th region teams in the tourney. All lost alot to graduation last year and all are rebuilding.

GRC should get by Russell. If they face East Carter, that may the best game of the tourney.

I think "East Carter 2007 AIT Champion" may be voiced over the PA.

I think "East Carter 2007 AIT Champion" may be voiced over the PA.

 

The only common opponent that East and GRC has played is Rowan Co. East beat them 4 points and GRC beat them 22 points. East played them the 2nd game of the year...most teams are much better now.

 

Also don't know what Henderson Co has. Mark Stern should do a great job down there...may just take a few years.

 

I also don't know what the team from Florida brings to the table. Should be a interesting tourney.

 

Could someone post the dates and times for these games?

Ashland over Clark in the finals, this is the AIT, don't forget.

I would be willing to bet the team from Florida won't be much.

Hey, don't forget about Henderson Co. and my good friend Mark Starns!!!!!:eek:::eek::eek:

Mark Starns left the 15th to seek the holy grail in Henderson. Will he find it there

Henderson is, I believe, the biggest school in the state, student wise. They should have a pretty good team led by senior Josh Terry, who is averaging 25+ ppg.

Is this the 1st year that an out of state team has participated in the AIT?

 

 

 

Probably not.

 

 

This field is weak.

I believe this is the first out of state team. The reason is the number of games that a wv or ohio team can play. As for the Florida team, I would think that they should be okay to come up here that far to play. Its not like a KY team going to FL for the weather and good play.

I believe East will come out of the top bracket, I'm sure Ashland has not given itself too hard a draw which is fair it is their tourney

 

I believe this is the first out of state team. The reason is the number of games that a wv or ohio team can play. As for the Florida team, I would think that they should be okay to come up here that far to play. Its not like a KY team going to FL for the weather and good play.

 

I agree with Springsteen. If they were very good, they wouldn't be in the bracket with Ashland.

Henderson has ALWAYS been loaded with talent. Coach Gibson is a good man, but he should have made several more trips to Rupp with the talent he's had.

Starns made a good move and will have that program consistantly in the top 25 in short order...

 

With Clark Co., Ashland, and Henderson - I don't think this should fall into the "weak" category. Not every tournament can be the 5th 3rd... I would think this will showcase some pretty good basketball.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.