December 22, 200718 yr What has happened to Loften? He has better players around him now. He's a team player and UT has won without him having big games.
December 22, 200718 yr Author Xavier by 4. 73-69 Pearl received a technical for stepping over the coaches box line. I hate that rule
December 22, 200718 yr Xavier by 4. 73-69 Pearl received a technical for stepping over the coaches box line. I hate that rule He wasnt even out of the box his feet were standing on the line, it was a pretty weak call.
December 22, 200718 yr Author He wasnt even out of the box his feet were standing on the line, it was a pretty weak call. He crossed a step and was telling his team to get down and got it. I agree weak call
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.