Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeCoursy on UK....

Featured Replies

  • Author
Patterson and Lucas were in the bag and set to announce UK at the McDs game...

 

That rumor was out there but shot down by John Lucas.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patterson and Lucas were in the bag and set to announce UK at the McDs game...

 

Not only was this the case in my opinion, but the kicker was that Morris was staying if indeed both those recruits signed and Tubby was coming back. That is how bad it had gotten for Tubby.

 

I think that Tubby is a great coach. I think that UK would be better right now if OTS was the coach. I also beleive that it was time for a change, and in most cases of average performance within an organization, when new management comes in, things tend to get worse before they get better.

 

I think that Tubby's team had gotten lazy over the past few years and in certain cases, the prisoners were running the prison. I don't think that is the case anymore.

Great article! People need to get off BCG's back, take our medicine with the crap OTS left us, and let BCG do his job.

 

P.S. - I can't wait for the last games of Smooth Bradley and Crawford to get here so that we can finally find some players who think pass first and not how many shots they can jack up.

Spin it however makes you feel better. I'm simply telling you the facts as they were told to me...

 

Most say 51% of the reason Patterson is in Lexington is due to the short drive for his family.

I couldn't have said it better myself. That is exactly the way I feel about the situation. I loved the hire of Billy C when it was done and I still love BCG. We didn't get into this situation overnight and it surely isn't BCG's fault. The previous coaches lack of recruiting is what I believe to be the main reason of our current position. Give the man time, if he can turn around 2 schools like UTEp and A&M and even turn 1 into a national contender, just imagine what he can do at a school like UK with all the resources we have here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.