Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Tennessee Tech Predictions

Featured Replies

Cats are 7-0 when I've been there to watch...

 

Cats pull this one out this Saturday!

 

71-59

Cats are 7-0 when I've been there to watch...

 

Cats pull this one out this Saturday!

 

71-59

 

Sounds like you need to go to more games then! :ylsuper:

God I hope so..

 

With a healthy PP - they would have been able to knock them off without Meeks. With Meeks now back it should be a walk over.

If UK finds a way to lose, I would just quit if I was BCG.. I would walk out of Lexington because people would want to kill the man..

If UK finds a way to lose, I would just quit if I was BCG.. I would walk out of Lexington because people would want to kill the man..

 

 

I don't know how to respond to this without somehow insulting you or calling you a name and getting a warning from the Mod's so I am going to try to be as rational as I can.

 

Kentucky is playing with a depleted roster. Kentucky is playing Tubby's leftovers that in all likelyhood miss the lazyness that was associated with Tubby. Kentucky has yet to play with their entire roster.

 

Should Kentucky beat Tech? Yes. Will they beat them? Most likely?

 

Do I think you are a Kentucky fan? No. Do I think your logic and reasoning speaks for even a 10th of the fan base? Absolutely not.

UK - 79

TT - 56

UK-71

TT-60

 

This can be the turn around game for the cats...

They have to come out and play with a show not Mercy attitude...

 

Meeks out...

Bradley and Crawford not starting....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.