Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone know where I can watch the Browns/Bills game today?

Featured Replies

Why don't they take a 5 minute TO and try to clean off the lines for the Goaline, the 20, and the 50?

Why don't they take a 5 minute TO and try to clean off the lines for the Goaline, the 20, and the 50?

 

It's snowing so hard that it wouldn't help anything at all.

I didn't see the fake punt coming at all..

  • Author

Shew, I finally found a way to watch it. Thank you Sopcast.

  • Author
^ How are you watching it?

 

I'll tell you in a PM.

  • Author

I'm glad I picked up this game. It puts me in the Christmas spirit.

Bet most of them players are cold. Alot of them are playing in short sleeves.

Bet most of them players are cold. Alot of them are playing in short sleeves.

 

HSSB, paging HSSB. Please come to this thread.

Did Steve Tasker just say that the conditions JUST took a turn for the worse?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.