Rose Hill 74 Boyd Co. 60

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Rose Hill. Sounds like a blowout win.

I seen RH play earlier in the year as well as Boyd. I really thought Boyd would play with them if not win. RH obviously was having a bad game then. Wasnt able to see last night's game, must have been a hard matchup for Boyd.

Kinda funny reading all the posts here though, almost like everyone is breathing a sigh of relief that RH is somewhat back in the race of the Region. Everyone is posting on how strong they are again, almost like they are trying to convince themselves as much as convincing everyone else.

Again, congrats to RH, sounds like they will be a Force to deal with, especially as they mature as a team.

Congratulations to Rose Hill. Sounds like a blowout win.

I seen RH play earlier in the year as well as Boyd. I really thought Boyd would play with them if not win. RH obviously was having a bad game then. Wasnt able to see last night's game, must have been a hard matchup for Boyd.

Kinda funny reading all the posts here though, almost like everyone is breathing a sigh of relief that RH is somewhat back in the race of the Region. Everyone is posting on how strong they are again, almost like they are trying to convince themselves as much as convincing everyone else.

Again, congrats to RH, sounds like they will be a Force to deal with, especially as they mature as a team.

3-0 in the region and 2-0 in the district. I believe LL Cool J said it best "don't call it a comeback".

Jackson was a human highlight film and RH played their best ball of the year easily. I think this is what people expected for this team. Not only did Jackson have the two dunks (his first in high school competition) but a few shot blocks on fast breaks for BC that were incredible. His putback dunk in the second half was the play of the year no doubt. It was absolutly big time! The best thing for RH was that everyone played well in the game, not just the big two. Their defense was suffocating before they called the dogs off in the second half.

The big guy for BC got his points again. Selby is a good, good player. If he gets it inside he almost always scores. Plus, he had several good moves on fast breaks to avoid blocks and score. One of the best in the region for my money. Just needs a little more consistant help.

3-0 in the region and 2-0 in the district. I believe LL Cool J said it best "don't call it a comeback".

I believe wearing one pant leg up to your knee, could get you caught with your pants down to your ankles later in the year.:D

All jokes aside though, RH looks to be very legit...Will be a barnburner between Elliott and RH.:thumb: