Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knowles fitting in at Louisville

Featured Replies

Several posters have asked me how Preston is doing...here is a nice article about him.

Knowles fitting in at Louisville

By Keith Taylor/Sun Sports Editor

Rick Pitino considers himself a “lucky” coach.

During a recruiting chase last spring, the Louisville coach made a late pitch to former George Rogers Clark High School standout Preston Knowles, who ended up signing a scholarship offer with the Cardinals, and it has been a perfect match for both parties.

“We really got lucky with him,” Pitino said.

During a press conference last week, Pitino talked about Knowles and his progression. The veteran coach noted his work ethic, his passion and his desire.

“He brings it every day,” he said. “He’s a tough kid. It’s fun to coach Preston, it’s a blast. I just wish I had 12 of him (on the team). He’s just fun to coach.”

 

Link..http://www.winchestersun.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=9805&format=html

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Thanks. Ch 27 WKYT had interviews of Preston and Coach P on last Saturday and Monday.

Great to hear that. Knowles shows a lot of promise.

I loved to watch Knowles play in high school. He really was something to watch. Best of luck to him in the future.

I loved to watch Knowles play in high school. He really was something to watch. Best of luck to him in the future.

 

Ditto. :thumb:

Several posters have asked me how Preston is doing...here is a nice article about him.

 

 

Knowles fitting in at Louisville

By Keith Taylor/Sun Sports Editor

Rick Pitino considers himself a “lucky” coach.

During a recruiting chase last spring, the Louisville coach made a late pitch to former George Rogers Clark High School standout Preston Knowles, who ended up signing a scholarship offer with the Cardinals, and it has been a perfect match for both parties.

“We really got lucky with him,” Pitino said.

During a press conference last week, Pitino talked about Knowles and his progression. The veteran coach noted his work ethic, his passion and his desire.

“He brings it every day,” he said. “He’s a tough kid. It’s fun to coach Preston, it’s a blast. I just wish I had 12 of him (on the team). He’s just fun to coach.”

 

Link..http://www.winchestersun.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=9805&format=html

 

Funny how he's fitting in for one of the greatest college coaches of all time, but was always in Coach Hump's dog house and constantly ripped on by fans that thought they knew the inside story. I'll side with Coach Pitino. This kid is another Lofton.

Funny how he's fitting in for one of the greatest college coaches of all time, but was always in Coach Hump's dog house and constantly ripped on by fans that thought they knew the inside story. I'll side with Coach Pitino. This kid is another Lofton.

 

I don't know about the Lofton part...:rolleyes:

I don't know about the Lofton part...:rolleyes:

 

Just wait.

Regardless if is he is another Lofton or not, I'm sure he'll want to carve out his own piece of the cardinal program in his own name.

 

Thanks for the update, I was wondering how he was doing.

Regardless if is he is another Lofton or not, I'm sure he'll want to carve out his own piece of the cardinal program in his own name.

 

Thanks for the update, I was wondering how he was doing.

 

 

:thumb:

  • Author
I'm sure he'll want to carve out his own piece of the cardinal program in his own name.

 

Thanks for the update, I was wondering how he was doing.

 

 

 

 

He practiced for the first time in 3 weeks this past week. He had a stress fracture in his foot, and had been wearing a boot. Once he gets full strengh look for his PT to improve. We here at GRC are very proud of him.:thumb:

Great article on Knowles. Best of luck to the young man!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.