Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mark Willoughby out at Tates Creek

Featured Replies

I think culture of the school might make a difference. He was on the cusp a few times, I think that if has the right staff he could turn Tates Creek into a competitor again.

 

Catlett would be great for Tates Creek and Lexington football. Please come coach Catlett and introduce the creek fans to Modern football.

Coach Willoughby is a class act, sad to see him go.

 

I will second that. He is a good man. Best of luck Coach in whatever you do next.

Harmon is busy with the Horsemen starting this Sunday, do you think he is thinking about the TC job? I don't see him leaving one city school for another, could be wrong though.

If TC wants to hire a great coach then the should hire Mark Catlett. He would do things the right way.

 

 

BTW- I don't mean in anyway that the last Coch did anything the wrong way. Just saying with anyone out there they are looking to hire they can't go wrong with Catlett.

Harmon is busy with the Horsemen starting this Sunday, do you think he is thinking about the TC job? I don't see him leaving one city school for another, could be wrong though.

I think Mike Harmon would strongly consider this job. If for nothing else, they have far superior facilities than does Lafayette. When, if ever, will Lafayette get a new field?

 

I think the Tates Creek job has a big, big upside.

Harmon is busy with the Horsemen starting this Sunday, do you think he is thinking about the TC job? I don't see him leaving one city school for another, could be wrong though.

 

There's been some pretty good coaches that have done really well coaching high school and moonlighting with the Horsemen.

There's been some pretty good coaches that have done really well coaching high school and moonlighting with the Horsemen.

 

can you give us some names. I know that staff is all local, but which ones have had success besides, Harmon?

Since Ballard's Mark Catlett is out, he is a Tates Creek alumnus, I believe he'll get the job.

can you give us some names. I know that staff is all local, but which ones have had success besides, Harmon?

 

The old HC at Lex Cath was the HC of the Horsemen I believe.

Since Ballard's Mark Catlett is out, he is a Tates Creek alumnus, I believe he'll get the job.

 

Word on the street is that 11 candidates have surfaced, and have already been spoken to. In my opinion it will come doen to three men. I really would like to mention names, but it is not my place. This job will be filled by someone within the family. If that does not happen then I would be shocked. I think that of the three that are the strongest contenders, a definite hierarchy has emerged and I look for this job to be filled quickly.

Whoever gets the job at Tates Creek will have as much administrative support as they need. Joe Ruddell is a football guy and will insure that all needs are met.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.