Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mark Willoughby out at Tates Creek

Featured Replies

Will be interesting to see if they hire from within, or venture outside.

A class act!!! Coach Willoughby is a great man and great coach. I had the pleasure & priviledge of working with Mark years ago and found he had a sincere concern for the students and athletes he worked with. I wish he and his family the very best as well as the Tates Creek Football program.

Does anybody know where Coach Willoughby will be going?

Does anybody know where Coach Willoughby will be going?

 

According to the article, he isn't interested in coaching at all right now.

As someone who played on Coach Willoughby's very first team, this news makes me very sad. The one thing I'll always know is that no matter where he ends up he will always be a Commodore to me.

....The next coach? Mark Catlett, IMO....the writing is on the wall.

Any names been floating around Lexington?

....The next coach? Mark Catlett, IMO....the writing is on the wall.

 

 

I think that would be a good fit.

I think that would be a good fit.

If he did not have great success at Ballard, why would he be a good fit at Tates Creek.

If he did not have great success at Ballard, why would he be a good fit at Tates Creek.

 

 

I think culture of the school might make a difference. He was on the cusp a few times, I think that if has the right staff he could turn Tates Creek into a competitor again.

  • Author

What about Mike Harmon?

 

He played and coached at Tates Creek before going to Lafayette. TC has nicer facilities and a similar talent pool to Lafayette.....I would think the pay would be the same, but he does have ties to the program.

Of course...he played there and coached there. I'm sure there's some feeling in that tiny heart of his, for Tates Creek.(j/K I'm a friend of his.)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.