Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers/Cowboys updates

Featured Replies

Nothing against the Packer fans here on the board, but hopefully Dallas can score a few more and put the game away before halftime. That way we wouldn't really be missing anything. :lol:

 

:lol::lol:

  • Replies 119
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing against the Packer fans here on the board, but hopefully Dallas can score a few more and put the game away before halftime. That way we wouldn't really be missing anything. :lol:

 

So much for that one...

Very nice run there... 62 yards for a score by Ryan Grant...

 

13-10...

And just like that, Ron Grant (sp?) runs 62 yards and the TD

 

13-10 'boys

Owens has 100 yards receiving already...

Touchdown Anthony Fasano...

  • Author
So much for that one...

 

:lol:

 

Yep, figures right after I post that there is 14 points scored in a matter of minutes.

No complaints here, I decided to start Grant. :banana:

 

Now I just need Favre and Jennings to start to light it up. :D

20-10... In the 2nd quarter.. That could be a final in most games.

Come ooon shootout!

 

I have Owens and Marion Barber, so I agree.

I have Owens and Marion Barber, so I agree.

 

 

I benched Barber myself. Decided to go with Grant and Jackson at RB.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.